Is your brand clear and consistent? Is it connecting with the heart of your customers? If you don’t have a clear strategy in place, you will likely create confusion for your customers and waste a lot of time and money on ineffective marketing.
Answer these 10 questions to evaluate the health of your brand.
- Do you think there is any confusion among your customers about what the ways you can help them?
- Are you missing out on any potential sales because of that?
- Do you think you are clearly and consistently communicating the one thing that makes you better than all of the competition?
- How many of your competitors are also trying to claim that position?
- Do you think everyone on your team has a clear understanding of what the brand should be communicating?
- Do you have any established guidelines that directs communication, or do you just wing it?
- Are all of your marketing efforts and internal communications unified on the right message?
- Do you have brand guidelines to keep your visual presentation consistent?
- Do you have established guidelines for your brand communication?
- Do you have a positioning statement?