Digital Marketing Manager
Longitude is an industry-leading hospitality branding agency and is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager or equivalent marketing leader role for our Springfield, MO office.
We are in the process of improving, optimizing, and scaling our client services in the North American market. The position would work collaboratively with our executive team to help ensure that we are driving client value, solving obstacles, setting and achieving goals, making the right investments of time and energy, and achieving goals on client accounts as we grow.
This position will require both capabilities to deliver marketing strategy, hands-on execution, coaching, and team management.
We are seeking a smart, capable manager with a background in B2B/B2C marketing, lead generation, project management, and client services. Must have experience managing people, coaching, and providing leadership and support for internal marketing teams that support client accounts.
- 4+ years of marketing experience with experience across a variety of channels
- Driven to get results and be a vital part of growing the agency
- Marketing experience in hospitality, restaurants, or F&B preferred
- Proven experience in PPC, paid social and content marketing
- Great customer service and account management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 10%
The Perfect Fit
We are looking for someone who can navigate right brain / left brain thinking. This is a creative position, but it also requires clear communication and exceptional organization skills. We are seeking a well-balanced individual that would love to play a key role in the growth of a highly impactful branding agency.
- Manage and execute all marketing programs for our clients
- Team up with the business development team, create winning marketing proposals and lead marketing sales pitches
- Create and conduct presentations to clients
- Advise clients on marketing strategies that create real results
- Effectively manage marketing projects on time and on budget
- The ability to manage a direct report
- This person needs to be very detail-oriented, so if you read this please include the words “Let’s work together” at the end of your email.
- Create, set up, track and optimize marketing programs for a variety of platforms and channels
- Create and present monthly reports on team performance with KPI’s in executive meetings
- Develop a quarterly plan for account optimization and expansion
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible vacation policy
- Annual / Quarterly Bonuses for Employees
- Option to work from home once a week
- Company MacBook provided
- Weekly team lunches
- Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Include 4-6 references
- Please format the subject line: “Digital Marketing Manager | <Your Name>”