Account Manager (Remote, Part-Time)
Longitude is looking for a highly experienced and motivated Account Manager to join our team on a 1099-contract basis. As a senior member of our team, you will be responsible for managing and growing key client relationships, overseeing project management, and leading the strategic development of our client’s branding, design, and marketing efforts.
- Manage and grow key client relationships, serving as the primary point of contact for clients and internal teams
- Develop and execute project plans, ensuring timely delivery of all projects within scope, budget, and timeline
- Lead the strategic development of clients’ branding and marketing efforts, working closely with our design and creative teams to deliver impactful and effective campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive new business development, including identifying potential new clients and creating proposals and presentations
- Utilize project management tools and techniques to effectively manage timelines, budgets, and resources
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in order to provide clients with relevant and valuable insights and advice.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management with a track record of success managing key client relationships
- Strong leadership and project management skills, with experience leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal teams
- Experience working in the hospitality industry is a plus
- Experience working at a marketing, branding, or advertising agency is a plus
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand the needs of clients and develop effective solutions
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to drive growth and success for clients
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field is preferred but not required.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced professional with a passion for driving growth and success for our clients, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Longitude. If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter, and include “Account Manager: <Your Name>” as the subject line.
Longitude° is a hospitality branding and experience design agency; partnering with the brightest minds across the globe to create elevated hospitality experiences.
Over the years, Longitude° has had the privilege of working alongside many wonderful hospitality and real estate brands such as 21c Museum Hotels, Hyatt, SALT Hotels, Eagle Point Hotel Partners, Blackstone, Real Hospitality Group, Springboard Hospitality, Turtle Bay Resort, IDM Hospitality Management, Method Co., Azul Hospitality Group, Synergy Restaurant Consultants, and many others.
Learn more about our team, services, and past clients here: https://longitudedesign.com/about/