Longitude° BrandGPS is a live interactive workshop with your team designed to help your business connect your real value with potential customers. The process brings clarity to your internal vision and external communication, and gives you the tools you need to be consistent and strategic in everything you do.
Your existing business needs to go through BrandGPS if:
- You are planning to overhaul your website and want to receive the maximum return.
- You are going through strategic changes and want to make sure that is communicated effectively.
- You don’t have a brand handbook and there is confusion around your messaging.
- You feel like you’re reinventing the wheel every time you create new marketing materials.
- Your team has grown and you want to bring everyone into alignment on the vision for your brand.
Your start-up business needs to go through BrandGPS if:
- You don’t have a messaging foundation for your website, social media, and marketing.
- You don’t have a clearly identified brand handbook and standards.
- You want to invest in marketing, but are not sure you have the foundation in place.
- You want to avoid costly mistakes that poor communication brings.
- You want to set up the business for the highest chance of success.
What does BrandGPS defeat?
- Confusion among your team on the vision for the brand
- Confusion among potential customers on the value you provide
- Weak and vague messaging
- Inconsistent & ineffective marketing
- Not understanding how your customers really perceive you
- Blending in with your competition
“I like my current logo.”
BrandGPS is not about changing your logo. What you have may be perfectly communicating the right ideas.
“I have a marketing plan. Isn’t that enough?”
[picture of dustin]
Dustin Myers, Brand Strategist
As a business owner, you are pouring your life into the success of your business. Don’t shoot yourself in the foot with weak and ineffective brand tools.
If you are operating a business or plan to start one, you know that it is vital that you begin building a strong brand. Your brand is not your logo, it’s not your marketing plan. Your brand is your reputation. It is made up of how you look, what you say, and what you do. How your potential customers perceive your brand will be dependent on how you present yourself.
I’m ready to apply for the program. (contact form with 5-7 questions)
I’m interested in learning more about how BrandGPS would help my business. Click Here (start drip campaign)